There's a lot to be said for the intregrity of a person....and I can say with the utmost certainty, the amazing group of photographers that have become my friends, some who have been featured here on this site are overflowing with integrity, honor and sheer amazing talent. Becoming friends with these amazing people has not only taught me more about photography than I could ever learn at any school, but they have also taught me many life lessons as well. I am truly blessed by the friends I have made through photography - that I can now also call my friends in life. It's nice to know that when someone tries to bring me down, I have this group of friends to help pull me back up, sometimes knock some sense into me and push me forward. I treasure these friendships and hope to keep them for a lifetime. I have faced some personal challenges recently, but with support and encouragement of my many friends, have been able to face those challenges and keep on going. I hope everyone is as blessed as I am to have such amazing friends and family.
Cheers to you all ~
Kelli
No comments:
Post a Comment