Here's some spectacular work from one of my more quiet friends, Mike. He considers himself only a photography hobbyist - but his work is sheer professionalism in my book! Mike, you are very humble but your work is incredible! Enjoy!
About Me
- Kelli
- Welcome to LPC Photography Friends! I have made so many new friends through the world of photography that I wanted to give you all a place to honor you and let you show off YOUR work! And if you have someone that you would like to show off here, please send them the link and ask them to join us! This is YOUR place - post your photos, post educational tips, post the link to your website or others....anything goes! Welcome again! One Final Thought: Please be respectful to all photographers with comments. All postings are at the permission of the owner of this site and the photographer submitting the post. Photography on this site may not be copied or downloaded without written consent of the site owner and the photographer. IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A SUBMISSION TO POST, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR SUBMISSION/PHOTOS TO LAUCKSPHOTOS@YAHOO.COM.





Mike, your work is Awesome ! The wagon wheel is another one of my top favs from DA. =)
ReplyDeleteVery awesome, I am so delighted that Mike is joining us, I LOVE his work!!
ReplyDeleteOnly recently seen some of Mike's work and it is very unique, perhaps more art than photography! Great PP and lovely 3D in his wildlife work too.
ReplyDelete